- Bachelors or Master’s degree preferred
- Experience in Leadership. Managing a team for 1-2 years.
- At least four years of experience providing home/community outreach to the maternal and child health population in Baltimore City.
- Demonstrated knowledge in the following areas: Community Outreach, Maternal and Child Health Disparities in Baltimore City, and Medicaid System Navigation.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience working with HealthChoice Medicaid recipients and Managed Care Organizations.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Strong computer literacy skills, specifically with MS Word, Excel, Outlook and SharePoint (365).
- Organizational skills with the ability to meet a demanding workload
- Excellent oral and written interpersonal and communication skills required
- Organizational and Problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines
- Strong knowledge of community resources