This position is responsible for the academic advising for all Associate of Arts students and the date entry for non-traditional students. The position will serve as the Site Lead of the Rockford campus. This position also serves as the campus safety officer of our night time program.
- Oversee the daily activities of our Rockford site
- Advise all Associate of Arts students
- Create graduation plans
- Oversee the collection of graduation application for the non-traditional programs
- Enters the data entry for non-traditional program
- Patrols assigned area to ensure personal, building, and equipment security.
- Monitors area for unauthorized persons and/or suspicious activities.
- Informs and warns violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking, or carrying forbidden articles
- Watches for and reports irregularities, such as security breaches, facility and safety hazards, and emergency situations; contacts emergency responders, such as police, fire, and /or ambulance personnel, as required
- YMCA contact person
- Support the mission and goals of the University and respective department
- Promote a positive, Christ-centered work environment
- Other duties as assigned
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Excellent computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to communicate effectively, prioritize work flow, and accept responsibility for total task completion
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills to effectively interact and communicate with students and adult program personnel
- Able to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple activities
- Able to work a varied work schedule to accommodate the needs of the adult students
- Commitment to Christian higher education and spiritual formation
- Complete safety training
Salary & Benefits:
Salary is commensurate with education and experience.