Employer Address: Mount St. Joseph University ♦ 5701 Delhi Rd. Cincinnati, OH 45233
Supervisor Contact Information:
Dan Benjamin, Women's Basketball Head Coach ♦ Dan.Benjamin@msj.edu ♦ 513-244-8599 ♦
Pay: The Student Employee Pay Wage Policy can be found on myMount
Evaluation Period: Annual performance evaluations if the student works the entire academic year. If the student works one semester, the performance evaluation will be completed after that semester
Purpose: To assist Mount St. Joseph University athletics personnel with essential tasks for game days and game day preparation. This position is seeking a driven student who can help with the following:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Gate: Selling tickets and taking in the proceeds the day of the event.
- Scoreboard: Running the clock or keeping score during an event.
- Webcasting: Assist the SID with Live Streaming the sporting event.
- Shagging: Assist the officials with the running of the sporting event by setting up and shagging during the game.
- Mopping: Help maintain safety of facilities during a sporting event.
- Music: Run the music during the pre-game and during timeouts.
- Spotting/tracking: Tracking Libero substitutions during volleyball games, maintaining penalties called for lacrosse games or tracking tackles during football games.
- Chain Crew: Assist the football officials with the chains during Home football games.
- Parking: Assist the Campus police with parking during home football games.
- Setup: Assist with the setup and tear down of facilities for sporting events.
- Assist Game Day Event Manager.
- Other duties as assigned