Intelliteach, a growing and entrepreneurial company, is looking for a new employee to join our team as a Bilingual Help Desk Support Analyst (English/ Spanish). This is an exciting position where a new employee can start or expand their career in IT, including substantial training and certifications over the first year of employment. Working as part of a team, a successful candidate will share our values and have an interest in working with the latest technologies to provide exceptional customer service in support of our clients. We are currently seeking a Bilingual Help Desk Support Analyst to join our team in London, UK.
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as the initial contact for reporting technical issues, and answering questions regarding upgrades, installations, and other software/hardware/network issues.
- Effectively communicate with requesters in a clear, positive, and professional manner (in accordance with Intelliteach script, spelling, grammatical, and related guidelines);
- Accurately diagnose client technical issues; gather the necessary information; and perform standard, preliminary research using all relevant available resources;
- Effectively implement the steps found in available resources by following the instructions and using a variety of remote access, user admin, and related tools;
- Clearly and thoroughly document requests for assistance in our ticket management system, and track incidents through to resolution/escalation (per client guidelines);
- Escalate unresolved issues to Team Leads.
- Identify potential outages and other problems (via information gathering, ticket trends, etc.) and communicate the information to Team Leads in a timely manner.
- Must be fluent (speaking and writing) in English and Spanish.
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Free Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification
- A comfortable, relaxed dress code
Starting salary: £21500 -£25000 per annum, depending on experience.
Intelliteach is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to workforce diversity.