- MS office with strong knowledge in Excel and Word
- 2+ years of accounts receivable, accounts payable and/or other accounting experience
- An understanding of basic accounting and familiarity with accounting terms
- Law firm experience in cash applications, collections, billing or accounts receivable, strongly preferred
- Experience with 3E, Elite/Enterprise or Aderant
- Degree in Accounting, Business or Finance
This is a full-time position that includes a robust benefits plan. Benefits offered with this position include: competitive pay commensurate with experience, medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid holidays and paid time off.
Intelliteach is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to workforce diversity and inclusion.