The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for a go to market strategy that will increase customer loyalty, distribution growth, and company profitability by continuing and building relationships with existing retailers, distributors, and brokers. This includes development of an annual forecast, budget, and sales plan. The Regional Sales Manager actively manages bottom up planning with each key account on annual bases and sets quarterly and annual objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Execute short and long-term sales objectives and strategies for market
- Call on (Core) Key Accounts in the field to ensure distribution, ordering, programming, brand familiarity, staff trainings and proper visibility. Partnering with account management team to execute annual sales plans.
- Develop and maintain sales contact with all major customers and new prospects. Maintain and expand existing distribution and volume sales.
- Top-to-top relationship management at all distributors in defined region: working with leadership team to execute annual sales plan.
- Responsible for all planning, forecasting, analyzing promotion effectiveness and inventory management.
- Create Blitz plan with Area Sales Managers that align with companys growth plan.
- Collaborate with the accounts team to understand opportunities and objectives within market.
- Manage Areas Sales Managers and ensure they understand effectiveness in the field (Shelvspace metrics, new accounts, displays, voids, etc), and planning their schedules.
- Working in the field with distributor personnel and internal sales reps to train, coach, and support selling efforts.
- Schedule and conduct distributor team meetings to inform and educate sales representatives of brand standards to optimize sales performance.
- Align with brokers to build regional strategy that boosts company growth plan. Inform ASMs with the overall strategy to execute at the account level.
- Manage market work with distributor sales representatives.
- Submit and review a weekly account report, Monthly Calendar and Sales Planner.
- Maintain accurate records regarding distributor profiles, retail and on-premise distribution, and competitive activity and pricing.
- Manage all sales expenses and budgets for market/region.
- Responsible for recapping progress to annual sales plan on a monthly cadence.
- Minimum of 5 years sales leadership experience, leading teams of sales associates in understanding the grocery, natural/specialty for naturally distributed branded products, preferably in refrigerated products.
- Demonstrated success building a brand or brands in a high growth category
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Business
- Ability to develop an analytical sales system, sales planning tools and sales management tools from scratch to a national level.
- Proven success working hand-in-hand with Marketing to drive sustainable brand growth.
- Strong communication skills, entrepreneurial work ethic, integrity, initiative and can-do attitude.
- Must be willing to travel 50% of the time in that region, and work weekends at trade shows as needed.
- Willingness to roll up sleeves to do whatever it takes to get the job done for the customer through GRIT.
- Passionate Sales Executive with classic best-in-class & quality mentality sales and sales management training and track record of success at a reputable beverage manufacturer.
- Detail-oriented project owner, with strong attention-to-detail and a high workload capacity.
- Strong willingness to travel to meet with customers, attend trade shows and work with distributors.
Health-Ades mission is to help everyone live their happiest and healthiest life. We authentically celebrate and value diversity, equality, inclusion, and belongingness. As a whole-heartedly committed equal opportunity employer, we remain true to our mission by ensuring that differences are embraced and celebrated.