Midwest Family Mutual is a Property/Casualty Insurance Company looking for an experienced, customer focused individual to join our Agency Service Center team. This position is responsible for accurate and timely data entry/application processing, while providing excellent customer service to our independent agents and insureds.
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 3 years property/casualty insurance experience, with a strong emphasis in commercial lines, customer service and heavy call environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
*Other functions may be assigned as business conditions change.
- Timely review and processing of commercial quotes and new business applications.
- Answer billing questions and process payments.
- Assist agents as needed through various means, including: incoming calls, email, live chat/instant messaging.
- Assist agents with personal lines changes and quotes.
- Work closely with the Underwriting and Marketing departments, and other areas within the company, to deliver upon our mission statement.
- Provide exceptional customer service and quality of work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to a variety of audiences.
- Excellent customer service and call center experienced required.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- 3+ years of P&C Insurance experience required.
- Excellent data entry skills.
- Must be able to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Create and maintain a high quality work environment.
- This is a full-time, work from home position that will require dependable high-speed cable/DSL Internet, a dedicated home office space, and travel to the MN and/or IA office locations on occasion.
- Must be able to work until 7:00pm CST.
- Must be able to attend new hire training at either the MN or IA office for a duration of three weeks.