• Guide video production from ideation through post production including working closely with stakeholders and collaborating with Creative Team to develop and refine video projects through content brainstorms and multiple edits
• Collaborate to produce a wide range of video content, from social-first, asset-driven/motion graphic content to in-depth, talent-driven features for multiple destinations including delaware.gov stories, external videos, marketing/social media, recruitment/training and other enterprise-wide projects
• Plan and execute video shoots including but not limited to location scouting, storyboarding, script writing, filming and editing
• Help coordinate and produce live video opportunities and event coverage using Facebook Live, Livestream and YouTube
• Work independently, as well as part of a team to establish project deliverables; comfortable talking to and interviewing strangers.
• Maintain physical and digital assets
• Strong project management skills and the ability to prioritize against goals
• Familiarity with digital cinema cameras and DSLR video cameras
• Video editing with Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Avid, or similar software
• Using team collaboration platforms like Wrike, Slack, or similar platforms
• Developing accessible video content (closed captioning, captioning for online/social)
• Motion graphics creation in After Effects/Motion
• DSLR photography
Please Submit a link to portfolio or reel, as well as a description of your role in creating each clip.