We’re looking for a Data Processer for data configuration, processing files from external clients as well as stakeholders. This is a new position located at our corporate headquarters inside the Historic Old Cotton Factory in downtown Rock Hill, SC.
What will I be doing?
- Monitor data entry points and act on data in a timely manner
- Configure software as appropriate based on requests
- Analyze incoming client data, review, and prepare for proper processing
- Ensure data accuracy and properly manage exceptions
- Proactive, professional, and thorough communication with data stakeholders
- Develop and maintain work instructions on tasks
- Observing user feedback to recommend improvements to existing programs
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintain, and improving existing programs
- Work closely with Development and IT on processes & practices to continually improve efficiency