- Psychologist, LMFT or LCSW with a valid license from the state of California with no pending or previous disciplinary action from any state licensing entity.
- Experience working with underserved populations preferred.
- Must have knowledge of current educational and psychosocial intervention procedures.
- Must have knowledge of basic technology and technological systems.
- Must be able to perform clinical responsibilities within the organization’s established guidelines in an organized, efficient manner
- Must be able to relate and communicate well to all cultural and ethnic groups in the community
- Must be able to work within a team setting and with volunteers; and support the goals of the organization.
- Must be technologically savvy.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish required.
South Bay Family Health Care (SBFHC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with local "Fair Chance" ordinances.