As a Customer Service Representative Level I at our Contact Center, you will be a liaison between our company and its current and potential customers. You will assist with customer inquiries using multiple touch point methods, offering tours that best fit their needs as well as handle confirmation, location pick up and change inquiries from existing customers. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Seize opportunities to up-sell tours when they arise
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Sell tours through fact finding and explaining tour options, pricing, features, and availability
- Ability to multi-task; handle incoming queue calls, chats, and/or emails
- Meet or exceed key performance metrics, conversion, and quality standards
- Ability to place reservations through PJT’s proprietary booking software – schedule tours, process payments.
- Ability to navigate to multiple applications, social media sites, maps, company website, knowledge base training and other on-line system application tools
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research issues and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Act as liaison between Pink Jeep Tours and local hotels, answer concierge questions, and book tours efficiently
- High accuracy in processing customer payments and all data input into the reservation system
- Knowledgeable with Discounts and Packages and is comprehensive in executing them
- Execute effective communication with customers, Guides and Service Department to ensure issues are addressed proactively
- Performing basic data entry and account maintenance
- Maintaining a positive and productive work environment