Account Coordinator / Sr. Account Coordinator
Overview of Position
Runyon Saltzman, Inc., a leading Sacramento-based communications firm, is looking for a passionate account coordinator or senior account coordinator to join our team. This person will participate in planning, creating, implementing and evaluating social impact campaigns that reach diverse audiences and culminate in individual and community behavior change.
The ideal candidate is detail oriented, highly organized, proactive and works well in a fast-paced environment. This position will require cultural competency and experience reaching the Latino and/or African American communities. Spanish-language fluency is a plus, but not required.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Excellent writing and editing skills.
• Good presentation ability before large and small groups.
• Exceptional follow through and communication skills.
• Ability to stay on task and deliver within deadlines.
• Good judgement and skill at establishing effective working relationships with varying personalities.
• Strong motivation and professionalism.
• Creative and strategic thinking ability.
• Strong ability to juggle multiple competing priorities.
• A strong interest in being part of integrated marketing campaign efforts to promote health equity.
A bachelor’s degree is required. One to two years of experience and prior employment in a communications agency is desired, but not required; similarly, experience and past/current engagement with social impact issues is a plus.
This position would ideally work out of RSE’s Sacramento office or remotely in Los Angeles. However, candidates wishing to work remotely throughout California will be considered. (Note: Due to COVID-19, all RSE employees are currently working remotely).
▪ Monitors projects to ensure timelines are met
▪ Attends and contributes in company client meetings
▪ Assists in preparation of creative and media briefs
▪ Prepares reports such as, but not limited to, weekly status and conference reports and agendas
▪ Develops knowledge of media, creative and accounting practices
▪ Supports new business efforts, including proposal writing and research/identification of new business prospects
▪ Performs a variety of administrative tasks
▪ Participates in community events and volunteers with community organizations
▪ Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
RSE is an equal opportunity employer (women/minorities/disabled/veterans).
RSE is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 916-446-9900 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.