Inspiring hope. Empowering transformation from HOPE to HEALTH through COMPASSION, EFFORT and OWNERSHIP.
That’s what we do here at Crisis Response Network.
We are looking for the "best-of-the-best" to support our expanding business. We are seeking a startup/agile minded Business Intelligence Data Analyst who is passionate about changing the world positively by transforming data into actionable, decision-based information.
Your position will be instrumental in developing and expanding our Business Intelligence, Analytics, and Reporting capabilities. From delivering standard, custom and ad-hoc reporting while refining automation, creating Business Intelligence dashboards, and deep dive data mining to evolving our analytical platform powering our business, customer integrity and growth.
This is both a "ground up" and "reboot" position, so it’s a unique combination of a startup and mature evolving business position. To thrive in this role you need to be entrepreneurial, a self-starter, great at working with others and leading by example leveraging best practice processes, frameworks and outside-the-box solutions that enable our rapid growth and culture.
The right candidate will have the opportunity to work in a super exciting environment with a great team of technologists experiencing accelerated growth. A strategic, critical thinker with a strong focus on data quality management principals with continuous improvement.
Our organization has got plenty of room for you to be creative, solve impossible challenges, try new technologies and have an impact. And…that's just the start... the possibilities are endless! Sound Exciting! CRN is looking for you..!
- Confident not arrogant
- Curious; humble, hungry and hunting
- Grasp new concepts quickly, an innovator, constantly striving for excellence
- Detail-oriented; challenging the status quo
- Exceptionally strong communicator, listener, and collaborator
- Strong desire to work within a fast-paced, constantly ambitious, startup environment
- Team-player, yet fully capable of working independently
- Accountable, ability to manage time effectively – delivering on commitments
- Quality and excellence-driven; take pride in your work always be raising the bar
In this role you will:
- Work with CRN Lines of Business leaders, stakeholders and consumers to understand and deliver data, analysis and reporting needs RIGHT THE FIRST TIME
- Take ownership over data quality and integrity across all CRN Lines of Business including data sourcing, scrubbing and analysis
- Collect and analyze data for validity and accuracy in the preparation of assigned reports
- Identify, make recommendations and resolve identified anomalies in data reports
- Utilize department/company software to prepare moderate to complex data queries
- Create and deliver daily, weekly, monthly and adhoc analytic reports to a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Identify data and reporting challenges; develop and execute improvements
- Help define how data will be stored, consumed, integrated, and managed by different data entities. This includes but is not limited to Excel, database (transactional, data marts, data warehouse, and data lakes)
- Define and develop procedures; design and develop ETL processes and data storage strategy necessary to support CRN reporting and analytic applications
- Bachelor's degree and 3 plus years of experience or
- High school diploma / GED and 5 plus years of experience
Desired Experience / Skill / Knowledge
- 3+ years Business Intelligence, Data Analysis, Data Quality and Reporting experience
- Working with business partners to determine reporting/data/visualization requirements
- Proven experience providing data dictionary/metadata documentation
- Proven experience creating and analyzing reports
- Strong data skills - must be comfortable analyzing large quantities of data to create aggregated summaries, develop models, and extract insights to identify data patterns
- Strong data management and relational database design skills - familiarity with data formats, table joins, building and executing complex queries and procedure automation
- Expert SQL knowledge - Stored Procedures, Query Structure and Optimization, Views
- Expert experience with MSBI Stack (SSRS/SSIS/SSAS)
- Strong experience in ETL design and tuning
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge - Lookups, Macros, Pivots, VBA Functions
- Proficiency with IBM Cognos Analytics (report creation, administration and scheduling)
- Proficiency with Tableau (dashboard development, Tableau Server, desktop
Nice to Have Experience / Skill / Knowledge
- Programming / Scripting Languages - Python / R
- Data Visualization Tools - Looker, Qlik
- Healthcare industry experience / knowledge (claims, electronic health records, etc)
Why join CRN!!
- Attitude: Startup – entrepreneurial culture; creativity, innovation and accountability
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunities; we value ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, challenging itself continuously raising the bar
- Awesome Health/Benefits: We offer a suite of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, company paid life insurance and 401k options
- Paid vacation and Holidays
- Training and Development: We utilize Pluralsight for technical skills growth and development
- Great Location: We are headquartered in Tempe centrally located near Phoenix and surrounding cities.