- Strong problem - solving and communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently or as part of a team
- Demonstrate excellent attendance and time management
- Remain professional and confidential in all information disclosed
Why join us?
- Professional, family atmosphere where we WORK-PLAY-GIVE.
- Relaxed dress code, flexible work hours and ability to work from home
- Coffee shop and brewery on campus with food trucks visiting multiple times a week for lunch
- Employee appreciation events throughout the year
- Ample opportunities to give back to the community
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits for employees and/or families
- Company-paid life insurance and long-term disability coverage
- Company-sponsored 401(k) plan with generous company match
- Named a “Best Places to Work in Collections” for the last 11 years
- Employee wellness program
Must be able to pass a criminal background check and E-Verify. Williams & Fudge, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.