Does contributing to a growing and fast-paced tabletop game company excite you? Do you want to develop your professional skills by learning excellent sales techniques and customer service in a call center setting? Asmodee USA (Asmodee) is hiring motivated, detail-orientated, and passionate Sales Representatives to join the inside sales team!
ANA is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top tier titles such as, “CATAN,” “Ticket to Ride,” and “Spot It” among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories. We base our success on our three core values both internally and in the wider market; honesty, integrity, and fairness drives everything we do.
The Sales Representative will meet or exceed sales targets by contacting existing customers, selling them our best-selling products and increasing their order frequency.
- Contact customers via the telephone to sell our best-selling products.
- Meet or exceed sales targets by asking for the sale.
- Increase the size of the account base by successfully onboarding all new accounts and retaining all accounts.
- Increase the sales of our products by placing the right products with the right accounts.
- Increase the number of accounts ordering monthly.
- Complete a stock check with each customer monthly.
- Exceed customer expectations by providing excellent customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong active listening skills.
- Confidence to overcome objections and make the sale.
- Willingness to research independently and be able to explain various products/product lines.
- Demonstrated track record of uncovering multiple customer’s needs (both expressed and unexpressed) and translate those needs to customer specific solutions.
- Strong organizational skills with an attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other teams and individuals. Friendly demeanor; ability to make customer feel valued.