Qualifications, Knowledge & Skills
- Pass a comprehensive background check.
- Read, write, and speak English proficiently.
- General understanding of live production environments and practices.
- General understanding of live production equipment in each field of audio, video, and lighting.
- Ability to train and manage people.
- Organized to maintain schedules of volunteers months at a time.
- Flexibility to handle and manage changes.
- Effective time management.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Hard worker.
- Reliable and dependable.
- Carry the Milestone vision of Reaching People and Building Lives.
Education and Experience
- 2 years of front of house experience (preferred).
- 5 years behind the scenes service on production related teams (preferred).
The physical demands may include: sitting, standing, walking, running, bending, twisting, stooping, kneeling, crawling, and lift up to 80 pounds as needed to perform job duties.
- An employee’s duties and responsibilities may change.
- Milestone Church is growing and one or more of the job duties and/or job responsibilities in this job description may change as well as the job title.