Scientific Protein Laboratories is a biopharmaceutical leader in the development and cGMP compliant manufacturing of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) in the greater Madison, Wisconsin area. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a temporary part-time Stability Assistant to support stability studies and associated responsibilities in our growing team. This hours for this position are expected to be 10-12 hours per week, with flexible start time between 5:30AM and 10AM.
- Assist with core stability processes, particularly packaging and setting up stability studies
- Enter stability results into Exdata and Minitab
- Coordinate and track stability samples
- Assist with data collection for Annual Product Review (APR) and interpret Reports of Analysis (ROA)
- Support stability processes by reviewing and revising Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Other duties as needed