- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university in related field preferred.
- Prior teaching or training experience required.
- Minimum of eight years relevant and current occupational experience in the area(s) being taught.
- Professional designation preferred (ASP, CSP, CHMM, CET, OHST, etc.).
- Knowledge of OSHA General Industry regulations/training a must; knowledge of Construction
- Must be capable of traveling to client sites and/or project locations to deliver training.
Continuous Recruitment Notice
The National Safety Council continuously accepts applications for part-time instructors to establish a broad and diverse pool of available candidates. By submitting an application for this posting you are applying to be a part of NSC's pool for potential employment as an instructor. There may not be a current opening.
The Human Resources department will keep your application and accompanying documents on file and under consideration for a period of two years. After this time has elapsed, your application will be removed from our system and you will be invited to reapply.
NSC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.