Do you crave the freedom to grow and learn in your work environment with other upbeat career professionals? We do every day. Global Widget is a leading manufacturer of CBD and health and wellness products with one mission: to promote healthier lifestyles by delivering natural solutions to a global community.
How do we achieve that goal? Through collaboration with a close-knit group of individuals, ranging from engineers and accountants to marketing creatives and customer support specialists.
When you join our team, you not only get an up-close look into the booming CBD and nutraceuticals industries, but you also enter a work environment unlike any other in the Tampa Bay area.
Become part of the Global Widget team and enjoy unique perks and benefits:
- Health, vision and dental benefits
- Short-term, long-term and life insurance benefits
- 401k with match
- Paid time off
- Casual dress code
- Team building events
- Opportunities for advancement
- Samples of premium nutritional supplement products
Job Title: Amazon Marketplace Specialist
Department: Amazon Business Unit
The Amazon Marketplace Specialist will support the scale up and growth of our Amazon business unit and market share online for our several Amazon brands. The ideal candidate will possess strong digital marketing and ecommerce skills and must have the ability to apply metrics and analysis to online activities. The candidate must have the strength to collaborate and communicate with groups across the organization, but also have a strong initiative to learn new things and individually accomplish tasks and overcome obstacles. Analytical thinking, decision-making, and willingness to go above and beyond to exceed revenue goals is a must. They will be responsible for maintaining, growing, marketing, and improving the quality of product listings, as well as contributing to an overall launch strategy - which means they will need to be a fast and effective multi-tasker. The successful candidate will take initiative and have the natural skillset to start tasks with little guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations which require a quick turnaround and efficiently complete projects that meet company objectives.
- Conduct product research using keyword research, market research, consumer research, competitor research, and trend analysis, and make recommendations on products
- Create copy for listing and write requirements for listing images and video. Use tools we have in-house to optimize content based on your strong knowledge of keyword research, Amazon algorithm, and product search rankings. Detailed maintenance and improvement of listings to increase product ranking
- Successfully launch products into the Amazon marketplace, including setting up, tracking, and optimizing SEO strategy for Sponsored Ad (PPC) campaigns and promotions. Keyword research, and listing optimization to maximize efforts to drive traffic to listings
- Work with a marketing support team to strategically schedule and deploy promotional offers for new and seasoned products through Amazon seller tools, third party marketing platforms, social media, email, and other marketing outlets
- Support overall account health with inventory forecasting, sales, and industry monitoring, troubleshooting listing issues with creative problem solving, Amazon policy adherence and general operations work, and be able to easily navigate Amazon Seller Central to do so
- Report out efforts against measured KPIs on a routine basis to Senior Leadership and other key stakeholders
- Work across departments to ensure successful product fulfillment and launches
- Strong customer service skills and ability to manage product reviews and feedback to enhance user experience
- Monitor listings for unauthorized 3rd party sellers, suppressed items, and pricing fluctuations
- Monitor offers and competing products from online retail competitors
- Ensure compliance and knowledge of marketplace policies and guidelines, communicate these changes to the organization
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies market offerings, identify market developments, pricing/business models, sales, etc.
Required Education and Experience
- Amazon Seller Central experience is a must
- 1 + years of experience working with Vine, Sponsored Ads and Amazon Attribution
- Amazon Vendor Central is a plus
- 2+ years of ecommerce marketplace management or directly related Amazon experience
- 2-4 years of social media management and/or digital marketing experience
- Expertise in research tools like Helium 10, Viral Launch, Elite Seller and Jungle Scout a plus
- Experience developing brands in the Amazon marketplace and working with Brand Registry a plus
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Strong track record in thriving in a hyper-growth environment
- Self-starter who enjoys working as part of a team and independently
- Experience in supplements and/or nutraceutical sales and marketing a plus
- Data-driven is a must