Deck Nine Games is currently hiring a QA Lead to help us create the next generation of narrative adventure games.
As a QA Lead, you will be managing and mentoring a small team of game testers. You will work directly with the development and production teams to ensure the QA team is properly testing features, content, and builds as they are delivered. You will be responsible for overseeing the QA process for the game and making any pipeline changes necessary for maintaining an efficient team.
- Planning team objectives
- Establishing and maintaining bug ticket standards
- Mentoring QA team
- Maintaining a general knowledge of the project status
- Managing testing cycles during build delivery periods
- Creating test plans for features, tools, and performance
- Working with other departments on developing or improving processes
- Participating and contributing to build related meetings
- Helping the team troubleshoot tool related issues
- Following through on high priority issues
- Assisting with testing and regressions as needed
- Participating in reviews to contribute user experience feedback
If you are a talented and passionate game developer, and you are looking to challenge yourself creatively, please apply today! Position is full time, remote or on-site, and applicants must already be authorized to work in the U.S.
About Deck Nine
Here at Deck Nine Games our passion is storytelling games. We are an independent game developer dedicated to crafting AAA interactive story games that inspire, transform, and entertain players. In 2021 we released Life is Strange True Colors, which went on to win multiple awards for storytelling and visuals, including best storytelling for 2021 and a VGA for Games for Impact. Recently we announced that we are developing a game for the hit sci-fi Amazon series, The Expanse. Our prior titles have won multiple awards, including Game of the Year and nominations for VGA and BAFTA awards. The studio is 100+ amazing people both located in our headquarters in sunny Westminster, Colorado and spread throughout the world permanently remote.
As the crafters of stories that encompass the full breadth of life’s experiences, Deck Nine is committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and multicultural team in which people from all walks of life feel inspired to do their best work. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and believe deeply in the creativity and strength built from diversity of race, religion, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, nationality, and the many other qualities that make us different.