Intelliteach is a leading global service provider of Accounting and IT Services searching for talented and experienced legal Accounts Receivable portfolio management professionals. We offer a full range of business process outsourcing for IT and accounting professionals within the legal industry. The ideal candidate will share our values and have an interest in providing exceptional customer service to our clients. Intelliteach provides services to many of the largest Law Firms and Accounting firms in the US. Join a small company that believes in work life balance and who can offer many advantages over large corporations. We are currently seeking an E-Billing Specialist to join our St. Louis, MO team.
As an E-Billing Specialist at Intelliteach you will assist with the management of electronic billing for multiple law firms as part of a centralized team. Your responsibilities will include gathering information and documentation to facilitate the set-up of new clients, then ongoing maintenance of existing clients, in the designated E-billing Software and vendor sites; collaborating with the local team, as well as firm personnel, to ensure the timely submission of invoices and resubmission of corrected and/or appealed invoices. This role acts as a primary support and back up for the VP of Billing Services.
- Submit monthly electronic invoices to firm clients, ensuring all client and firm guidelines are followed during submission.
- Track the status of electronic invoices from submission to acceptance.
- Resolve rejections until submission is successful and keep documentation of issues/resolution.
- Resolve residual balances by appeal, working with timekeepers directly for details to submit for repayment; or write off, through the appropriate assigned personnel.
- Liaise between firm’s billing/collections team, billing attorneys, secretarial staff and clients regarding ebilling, as directed.
- Set-Up and maintain vendor sites for: new matters, new timekeepers, new and revised budgets and ongoing rates.
- Identify, research, and troubleshoot rejected invoices and other issues as they arise so that electronic invoices are properly submitted and accepted by clients. Interact with various groups, to document and educate timekeepers to preclude future issues and expedite the acceptance of electronic invoices.
- Coordinate resubmission of invoices with billing team, billing attorneys, secretaries and client representatives. Ensuring corrective action is in place for future submissions.
- Assist in the preparation and maintenance of E-billing manuals, reference guides, and educational tools that support the E-billing operation.
- Assist with analyzing industry trends, proactively seeking ways to improve current process and maximizes efficiency with the group.
- Assist with special projects and ad-hoc requests as directed by management.
- Other Duties as they arise.