Electronic Merchant Systems continues to grow and we are seeking go a Commercial Office Cleaner. The ideal candidate will have prior experience, positive outlook, and reliable transportation. The Commercial Office Cleaner is a full time position located in our downtown Cleveland Office. The cleaner will be in charge of maintaining all public and private spaces to employer standards. Duties will include vacuuming, mopping, surface cleaning, dusting, and bathroom services.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Full-Time employment
- Comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, 401k, and more
- Career growth opportunity
Commercial Office Cleaner / Office Cleaner tasks will include but are not limited to a mix of the following:
- Sweep or vacuum and/or damp mop hard surface floors and carpeted floors.
- Dust work surfaces, other furniture, and other horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Clean restrooms including toilets, urinals, partitions, sinks, counters, mirrors, floors and walls.
- Replenish restroom dispensers with paper products and soap.
- Clean entrance glass and other interior glass.
- Respond positively and promptly to work orders.
- Work effectively with other team members.
- Conduct all work in accordance with company procedures, including safety, door lock, time & attendance
- Operate and maintain equipment such as vacuum cleaners.
- Remove trash from containers
- Report building and equipment maintenance issues to supervisor.
- Ordering new supplies as needed
Commercial Office Cleaner / Office Cleaner Job Qualifications
- Education and work history that demonstrates work ethic and responsibility.
- Must have ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Must care about quality.
- Must be detailed oriented and work at an efficient pace.
- Must be reliable.
- Able to lift 35 lbs.
- Physically able to be on your feet during an entire shift; walking, bending, stooping, twisting, reaching, pulling, pushing, kneeling, and crouching.
- Must have valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactivity and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of health and safety standards and the ability to handle cleaning chemicals safely
Experience: Cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)