- High School diploma or equivalent.
- One (1) – two (2) years of experience preferred.
- Stable work experience, demonstrated positive behavior.
- Computer literacy primarily for attendance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Ability to successfully reach company goals in an environment in which a wide degree of creativity and latitude is required.
This position description outlines the major duties performed but is not intended to be all-inclusive. Additional duties may be assigned/performed as needed and determined by management. This position description is subject to change at any time
This position is typically located in an office/manufacturing setting and requires standing for long periods of time. Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm, hand and finger dexterity, including ability to grasp, visual acuity to use a keyboard, and operate standard office equipment. Ability to manipulate items weighing 25-50 pounds (move, lift, carry, etc.). Requires the ability to express or exchange ideas by means of both verbal and written communication.
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.