Support ECRI Institute's 50-year mission of advancing effective evidence-based healthcare worldwide. Partner virtually and onsite with IT Development Managers, teams of ECRI Platform & Software Engineers, and our respected and accomplished business partners. Benefit from a healthy work-life balance while staying on the leading edge of technology and thriving in an innovative startup-like culture minus the risk. Sleep well knowing you are helping achieve a world where safe, high-quality healthcare is accessible to everyone.
As part of the Information Technology Team, the Business Systems Analyst, under the guidance of the BSA Manager and respective development manager, participates in the creation of new products and features from the idea stage to launch. In this role, the Business Systems Analyst acts as the liaison between the business stakeholders and the development team to create user stories and acceptance criteria to support the development of high-quality desktop, browser-based and native mobile applications across multiple projects used by ECRI business users and thousands of organizations in the USA and worldwide.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
- To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statements(s)
- Participate on an agile team as a Business Systems Analyst
- Facilitate working sessions with stakeholders to gather and document business needs.
- Create and define User Stories and Acceptance Criteria that meet the stakeholder's vision.
- Create process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers
- Develop and conduct peer reviews of the acceptance criteria to ensure that requirements are correctly interpreted.
- Partner with the development team to ensure defined User Stories are reflected in the technical design and development.
- Create, edit, prioritize and manage the backlog of User Stories
- Participate in planning, estimation, daily standup and retrospective meetings
- Responsible for reviewing and accepting completed User Stories
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications of the requirements to stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
- Deliver internal training on new feature enhancements or products to the business unit.
- Requirements which meet the needs of the market as defined by the business
- On time high quality delivery of projects