Education / Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college required
- Three years of property management experience in either residential and/or condo-coop environment
- Relevant experience in the development and/or management of luxury hotels or residential properties
- CMCA or similar nationally-recognized property management designation
- Strong leadership skills to provide consistency, results and service through the achievements of each Extell-managed property’s operations
- Experienced in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook), Industry programs used
- A knowledge of, and interest in, New York City neighborhoods, restaurants, bars, nightclubs, theatres, Broadway shows and attractions is desirable
Extell Management Services, Inc. is a sophisticated and intuitive management team that reinforces the commitment to maintain the quality of each Extell development that it oversees. The management portfolio includes New York’s most recognized high-end condominium, rental, and commercial addresses for Extell Development Company.
Founded and headed by Gary Barnett, Extell Development Company is a nationally acclaimed real estate developer of residential, office, retail and hospitality properties, operating primarily in Manhattan and other premier cities across the nation. Experiencing outstanding growth since its founding in 1989, the company’s growing portfolio exceeds twenty-five million square feet.
*Equal Opportunity Employer