The Account Executive is responsible for developing new client relationships while also maintaining and growing existing client relationships within a regional correspondent and wholesale sales channel. The primary objective being that of increasing market share (both value and volume) through new and existing partner relationships. This position will deliver a high level of support to all correspondent and wholesale channel clients. Success in this role includes high-level leadership both internally and externally to our clients and third-party partners. This position reports to the Regional Manager.
WHAT YOU'LL DO HERE
- Networks and prospects for new correspondent and wholesale channel clients and identifies opportunities to cultivate new client relationships
- Create increased partner contacts by continuously prospecting for new partners using all available methodologies (e.g. cold-call, in-person, technology based)
- Manages customer relationships within the correspondent and wholesale channel in an assigned territory
- Educate correspondent and wholesale channel partners about On Q Financial services and value propositions to help find solutions to fit their business needs
- Help partners analyze their business model and add value by assisting them in developing innovative solutions
- Assist with operational and procedural expansion of the correspondent and wholesale channel
- Grow profitable correspondent and wholesale channel market share
- Maintain active communication with the operations teams concerning partner needs
- Become proficient in the ongoing use of proprietary and industry software
- Represents the company at local or regional trade shows and conferences
- Consistently provides detailed and knowledgeable answers to more complicated questions and issues raised by correspondents and wholesale and internal personnel
- Makes the correspondent and wholesale channel clients comfortable with their transactions by providing timely and accurate information thereby creating raving fans for On Q Financial
- Serve as a professional representative of On Q embracing our core values of innovation, collaboration, moving fast and having fun
- Contribute to On Q’s mission of making the dream of homeownership a reality for all, supporting our vision that The Dream of Home Ownership is Inclusive
- Other duties as assigned
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Competitive base salary.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- 401(K) Plans & company match*.
- Generous PTO & Observed Paid Holidays.
- Employee Loan Program.
- Employee Referral Program.
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave.
- Comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental & Vision.
- Supplementary benefits: Voluntary Life, AD&D, LTD & STD.
- Company-Sponsored Life, AD&D and LTD.
- Wellness Program, Pet Insurance & Corporate Discount Program.
- Diverse and inclusive atmosphere!
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED required, associate degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years mortgage sales experience.
- Minimum of 2 years recent experience in Correspondent and/or Wholesale Lending.
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities:
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary internal and external customer service.
- Knowledge of basic computer software programs, including Windows, Microsoft Word and Excel, Outlook, and internet search sites.
- Track record of sales success in presentation planning and delivery.
- Strong presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability nurture accounts and partnerships to accomplish sales goals.
- Must be a team player with strong attention to detail and able to work independently.
- Proven track record at delivering timely and accurate information in a fast-paced environment.
- Successful track record in driving pipeline generation through outbound prospecting strategies.
- Experience managing a large client base with relatively short sales cycle.s
- Strategic mindset always focused on the next opportunity to build the sales channel.
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, mathematical skills and sound judgment.
- Financial Services and, if possible, correspondent lending experience preferred.
- Strong business acumen and ability to interface with executive management.
- Experience with Encompass a plus.
We live and breathe our core values: Support, Collaboration, Innovation, Fast-Paced & Pride! Our success over the past decade is largely due to our vision to hire the BEST people in the industry. Is that you? If so, JOIN OUR TEAM!
On Q Financial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, veterans & individuals with disabilities to apply. Diversity and inclusion are vital to fulfilling our Mission to simplify the mortgage process to make the dream of home ownership a reality—for everyone.
Our Multicultural platforms are disrupting the industry which is only made possible by our diverse, unique, and inclusive family. THE DREAM IS INCLUSIVE!