Are you highly analytical and experienced working with a wide range of data sources? Are you passionate about understanding customers and finding new ways to strengthen online presence? Do you enjoy analyzing and tracking metrics across consumers regularly to help increase volume, revenue and growth? Asmodee USA is looking for someone who is results-oriented, thrives in a fast-paced environment and motivated to drive profitable growth.
ANA is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top tier titles such as, “CATAN,” “Ticket to Ride,” and “Spot It” among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories. We base our success on our three core values both internally and in the wider market; honesty, integrity, and fairness drives everything we do.
The Trade Marketing Manager is instrumental in the development and communication of marketing programs that bring value to mass channel retailers and drive profitable growth for Asmodee.
The TMS will be responsible for customer marketing, product positioning strategy, competitive analysis and suggestions for the use of trade funds.
- Partner with mass retailers and their third-party suppliers to develop and execute programs that build brand awareness, increase display opportunities and drive conversion.
- Maintain a close working relationship with companys sales teams, ensuring both departments are aligned in their efforts, while assisting sales to achieve specific goals.
- Translate brand strategy into customer marketing plans
- Understand our customers and find new ways for us to strengthen our presence in their stores and online
- Track business results and provide action plan to steer or accelerate results.
- Participate as a core member of a sales & marketing focused business team, including the development and communication of all corporate and channel objectives
- Contribute in the execution of trade programs by working with internal teams and external suppliers to deliver on time and within assigned budgets.
- Participate in demand planning meetings to be in the loop on forecasts (especially new product demand) to understand how plans and targets will change.
- Analyze ROI of past trade promotions, use this and new information and tools to determine best investments
- Track a standard and broad set of metrics across customers regularly (i.e. volume, revenue growth, profitability, price points, competitive landscape, etc.) Deliver quarterly updates on trade programs.
- Work with NPD and within Decision Key to provide sales insights.
- Gather and curate insights to inform trade programs development and execution.
- Partner with Creative team to develop customized marketing and merchandising materials including signage and presentations
- Ensure consistent and highly quality execution of our brand strategy within planned marketing calendars for each retailer
- Prepare presentations for new retail programming initiatives, for existing and potential retailers
- Create detailed specs and briefs for trade programs. Organize all relevant documentation on SharePoint.
- Maintain a promotions calendar, track all e-commerce marketing efforts, analyze data, and use findings to improve strategies at assigned retailers
- Partner with sales to develop sales strategies and the various platforms used to conduct digital sales or conversions on retailer websites
- Manage online content introduction of new items for the dot com clients
- Establish a "best practice" playbook for the product content on retailer websites
- Conduct on-going research on e-commerce trends, methods and strategies
- Highly analytical, comfortable working with a wide range of data sources, you make fact-based decisions, recommendations and forecasts
- Able to translate plans into customer marketing actions
- An excellent communicator who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Results-orientated and entrepreneurial.
- Strong in planning, facilitation, problem analysis, decision making, and solution oriented
- Be creative, business savvy, original, intuitive, open-minded and innovative.
- Ability to quickly develop category and product expertise
- Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Proficient computer knowledge: Microsoft Office, Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.