RIESTER, one of the largest independent advertising agencies in the western United States, is searching for a planning coordinator who has the bug for digging deeper and thinking critically to support the branding and research needs of different clients.
As part of the nimble brand planning team, our planning coordinator must be passionately interested in data, research and strategy. They should be organized, detail-oriented and meticulous with each and every project from beginning through to completion with a sharp eye for quality, accuracy and timeliness.
Important responsibilities will include secondary research within different client industries, coordinating and assisting with research logistics and facilitation in and out of market. Additional responsibilities include collecting, synthesizing, and analyzing data. The successful planning coordinator will be highly-collaborative while also able to comfortably work independently, possess strong communication and be continually proactive.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, market research, research design, communications, psychology, anthropology, or a related field.
- 1-2 years of agency experience, preferred.
- Exceptional reading, writing and research skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to manage numerous projects at the same time flawlessly.
- Skilled at project management and a great ability to think critically.
- Aptitude for determining priorities, requirements and supporting the team.
- Proactive in offering support and engaging with team members.
- Demonstrated ability and confidence to communicate efficiently, effectively, and always professionally with everyone from clients, external vendors, colleagues and the agency’s leadership.
- Excellent eye for proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Computer whiz who’s proficient in the Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and in using Mac platforms.
- Appreciation for art and design.
- Familiarity with brand strategy.
- Comfort with public speaking or focus group moderation
- Privately owned, headquartered in Phoenix, AZ with offices in Los Angeles and Park City. This position is located in Phoenix.
- Competitive benefits, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, paid holidays, vacation & more.
- Unique, legendary culture.
- Fun, fast paced work environment.