- High School diploma preferred.
- General cashiering background or other acceptable money handling experience (casino or bank).
- Must be able to obtain the appropriate state occupational license.
- Ability to obtain a basic knowledge of State gaming regulations.
- Must be familiar with operating a PC and currency counting equipment.
- Must speak, read and write in English.
- Spanish speaking ability is preferred.
- Team work skills are a must.
- Must have a strong attention to detail.
Ability to work flexible hours to include nights, weekends and holidays.