This position is open to officing in our Seattle and Tigard locations.
This position contributes to the mission of the organization by providing financial and administrative services in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial operations.
Medical Teams International Calling:
Daring to love like Jesus, we boldly break barriers to health and restore wholeness in a hurting world.
Essential Accounts Payable Duties:
- Support the accounts payable function within the organization’s established policies and procedures.
- Process all vendor invoices and payment requests:
- Ensure accuracy of invoices and work with vendors to make necessary and appropriate changes.
- Reconcile approval forms and supporting documentation.
- Prepare all employee expense reports through Certify
- Process and reconcile employee travel advance requests.
- Accurately code and enter into the financial accounting system.
- Prepare and process all payments by electronic transfer or check.
- Complete monthly reconciliation of A/P to the general ledger; investigate and resolve any differences.
- Process vendor 1099 forms annually.
- Prepare journal entries for monthly miscellaneous deposits and receipts and travel advance reconciliations.
- Calculate and post monthly gifts-in-kind services, freight and shipments.
ESSENTIAL PAYROLL DUTIES:
- Execute bi-weekly online time and attendance processing and interface with payroll service.
- Prepare payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports.
- Prepare and maintain related payroll records and reports.
- Prepare the salary and benefit allocations and corresponding journal entry to ensure personnel costs are accurately and properly reflected in the organization’s financial statements.
- Understand proper taxation of employer paid benefits.
- Process accurate and timely year-end reporting.
- Prepare bi-weekly 401(k) data file for submission.
- Prepare International Payroll
ESSENTIAL FINANCE SUPPORT:
- Maintain electronic filing system
- Other duties as assigned
- Support safeguarding of program participants and employees through promoting an environment of awareness and upholding the code of conduct provisions of Medical Teams Protection from Sexual Exploitation & Abuse, Child & Vulnerable Adult protection, and harassment-free workplace policies. When appropriate, incorporate the use of volunteers in daily job functions.
- Other duties as assigned.