Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a customer, retail or guest services position preferred.
- Some cash handling experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills required.
- Strong listening, presentation and decision-making skills.
- Ability to anticipate guests’ needs and tactfully deal with unsafe guest behavior.
- Must pass ropes course certification.
- Technically minded, with ability to learn Point of Sale system.
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge.
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas.
The individual must possess the following abilities to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some or a combination of the abilities.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to read, listen and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.
- Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of emergency situations.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand, walk and climb/balance for long periods.
- Comfortable working in a harness at heights up to 50 feet.
- Upon employment all team members are required to comply with the standards, rules and regulations, which may be established by the Company and updated from time-to-time. Team members who violate property rules or have irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
- The leisure business functions seven days a week. Due to the seasonal nature of the industry, team members may be required to work varying schedules, weekends, holidays and overtime to reflect the business needs of the property. Team members may also be required to attend group and/or department meetings in addition to the work shift as necessary.
- This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that a team member in this position may be asked to perform.
Salaried or Hourly