MY SISTERS ATTIC @ THE RAINTREE RANCH CENTER
IN BEAUTIFUL CHANDLER, AZ
HAS AN OPENING FOR A "FULL TIME SALES ASSOCIATE"
Are you ready to take your career to the next level??
APPLY NOW If you are an amazing, energetic person that can oversee all aspects of operations while creating a positive & collaborative team atmosphere!
We are looking for a dynamic, energetic, and customer service leader for our Rain Tree Center Attic Location.
Do you have an interest or passion for interior and exterior design? Do you get that excited feeling when you create a beautiful atmosphere you and others can live in and enjoy?
If you have retail management experience with a in-depth knowledge of interior design and décor, this is a career for you!
- Maintain exceptional service to our consignors & shoppers
- Dedication to the retention of our loyal customer base
- Strive to bring in new shoppers & consignors using your talent in customer service
- Aspire to keep customer complaints to a minimum
- Utilize your knowledge of designer brands, staying current & on trend
- Bring your sense of style to the forefront which is essential to drawing in new customers and sets example for staff
- Maintain visual merchandising standards by keeping your store clean and organized
- Lead by example: Challenge, train and select the right people to do their best
- Make sure your employees are tapped into accomplishing goals beyond their expectations
- Meeting sales goals for your location, even going beyond by energizing your team to go further
- Develop a positive team environment, using encouragement, training and the right attitude
- Create teachable moments that ignite your staff to excel in meeting store needs and at the same time keeping job retention up
- Responsible for weekly staff scheduling, time-card evaluations, calculating store commissions and managing store financials
- Make sure staff meetings are a priority, work as a team to settle conflicts which will make for smooth operations
Skills and Requirements
- Supervisory experience in retail required, retail management degree a plus
- In depth knowledge of designer and luxury brands, current trends and love thereof
- Solid leadership abilities and the skill to motivate employees on the sales floor
- Exceptional interpersonal communication & customer service skills are required
- Ability to handle customer related conflicts while maintaining exemplary service
- Experience in the ability to recruit and hire top talent
- Organizational & time management skills
- Retail financial experience
- Provide a positive & fun environment for your team and your customers
- This position does require working weekends as well as open & close shifts
We got you covered!
- Co-paid health insurance
- 401k with a 100% match
- Benefits available the first day of the month following your date of hire
- Earned discounts for employees and first dibs on designer merchandise
- Competitive pay plus substantial Commissions
- Career positions paying up to six figure incomes
- We offer sign on bonuses from $250 - $1000
- It might even be possible for you to bring your dog to work!