Can you see yourself being a leader and having a positive impact in the community?
At Community Catalysts of California, we strive to create an impassioned and fulfilling environment for both our clients and employees. We have been in action for 30 years and have worked tirelessly towards generating a positive impact in our communities. If you are interested in serving your community and becoming a valued asset to our team, please read ahead!
The House Manager is responsible for overseeing direct staff and services provided to supported living clients and for providing direct care to the client. It is important that you have good communication skills, good writing skills, a flexible schedule, and the ability to work with multiple clients in different areas.
THE HOUSE MANAGER:
- Supervises direct care staff in the assigned home(s) to ensure good quality of care to clients.
- Maintains a safe, healthy, and positive living environment for the assigned clients.
- Is involved in personnel issues concerning direct care staff such as disciplinary action, reviews, training, etc.
- Provides direct service at least 70% of logged time.
- Is responsible for maintaining supplies in the home (groceries, safety equipment, forms, etc.)
- Carries the On-Call pager as needed.
- Provides respite care in the home, behavioral intervention/support, problem solving, life skills, medical management, social skills, help with incontinent needs
- May aid in the lifting/transferring of individuals, safety awareness, record keeping, self-advocacy, community resources, etc.
As a House Manager and part of our team as a catalyst, you will build professional relationships that inspire clients to reach their potential. Catalysts are positive role models and encouraging souls when a client is facing a challenging day. We are committed to advocacy and ensuring client rights are respected. On a day to day basis we work guided by our core values of resourcefulness, compassion, empathy, respect and trust.
Form Connections. Find Meaning. Foster Success.