CDS Logistics and Home Services is hiring for a full time Electrician to join our Electrical Business, which focuses on installation and preventative Maintenance of Automated Standby Generators throughout the state of Maryland and limited residential work. CDS will provide this employee with a company vehicle, company cell phone, and gas card.
- Completed Residential Electrical work
- Preform preventative maintenance for automated standby generators
- Troubleshooting electrical systems
- Maintain safe work environment by following standards and procedures
- Coordinate with office administrators to confirm daily schedule, communicate daily progress and challenges and complete paperwork daily.
This is a Field Position and new employees can expect to work at residential locations throughout the state of Maryland (some work located in Virginia and West Virginia).
Great benefits including Company Vehicle, Gas Card, Company Cell Phone, Paid Time Off and Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
CDS will provide all of the necessary factory training for this new hire to be comfortable working on the Automated Standby Generator Units. CDS will also provide a senior electrician for the new hire to work with when first hired. All Electricians work directly underneath the Master Electrician.