Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to articulate the school’s mission and core values to current and prospective families.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to collaborate with and include diverse constituencies.
- Ability to recruit, motivate and retain students and their families.
- Ability to scale from big picture to small details when executing tasks related to the priorities and goals of Enrollment Management.
- Proficient in computing skills, including Microsoft Office suite, InResonance database, and Ravenna Admit application platform.
Credentials and Experience
- Demonstrated experience in customer relations; desire to represent the “front of the house;” and experience with professional roles in which multi-tasking and project management are required.
- Previous experience working with database systems desired.
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree;
If this sounds like you, we would like to hear from you! Please click on Apply for Job, complete our online application for employment, and upload your resume and a cover letter indicating why you are interested in and qualified for this position.
Position open until filled.
No phone calls or drop-ins please.
Thank you for your interest in Eastside Prep and this position!