By joining the Bio-Techne team you will have an impact on future cutting-edge research. Bio-Techne, and all of its brands, provides tools for researchers in Life Sciences and Clinical Diagnostics.
As a Production Assistant 1, you will be responsible for the processing of raw biological material for use in product manufacturing. You will also perform maintenance and cleaning of production equipment and containers to ensure safety and compliance, as well as completing required paperwork.
- Processes raw biological materials for the use in manufacturing our products.
- Maintains production equipment and containers.
- Cleans production equipment and containers.
- Completes required paperwork.
- Follows company policies and practices as outlined in Handbook and follow guidelines regarding safety as outline in the AWAIR, Chemical Hygiene and Exposure Control manuals in accordance to the job.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.