LifeMoves is seeking Temporary On-Call Residential Services Coordinators for sites throughout San Mateo and Santa Clara Counties. If you enjoy working directly with clients, serving others, have a can-do attitude and are a proactive problem solver, we want you to join the LifeMoves' team!
We are hiring these roles immediately!
Please apply here for potential day, swing, and grave on-call openings at the following sites:
- Family Crossroads | Daly City| Transitional Housing for Families
- First Step for Families | San Mateo | Transitional Housing for Families
- Maple Street | Redwood City | Single Adult Transitional Housing
- Redwood Family House | Redwood City | Transitional Housing for Families
- Montgomery Street Inn | San Jose | Single Adult Transitional Housing
- Julian Street Inn | San Jose | Single Adult Transitional Housing
- New Haven Inn | San Jose | LQBTQ+ Transitional Housing
- Georgia Travis House | San Jose | Adult Women & Children
- Villa | San Jose | Interim Housing for Women
Position Summary: The Residential Services Coordinator's (RSC) primary role and responsibility is to provide safety supervision of program participants; and, work collaboratively with other staff in assisting clients towards the goals of permanent housing and a stable income. Successful RSC’s will demonstrate strong attention to detail, multi-tasking, and diplomatic limit setting. Duties include, but are not limited to - client exit and entry supervision, monitor client activities ensuring program rules are abided, answering phones, accepting donations and helping maintain cordial neighborhood relations.
About Us: LifeMoves is one of the largest and most effective providers of shelter and supportive services across Silicon Valley and the San Francisco Peninsula. As a results-driven organization, since 1987, our mission has been to provide interim housing and supportive services that create opportunities for homeless families and individuals to rapidly return to stable housing and long-term self-sufficiency. Our successful therapeutic service model combines clean, modern housing with intensive supportive services that promote dignity and motivate our clients to achieve autonomy. LifeMoves operates over 15 major sites from San Jose to Daly City
Culture: LifeMoves staff are dedicated to serving our community. Diverse in background, outlook and life experience, our team addresses important social issues with passion and creativity. A culture of collaboration and innovation provides a thriving and successful environment for all. We foster personal growth through ongoing investment in the professional development of our staff. Together, we are committed to breaking the cycle of homelessness and helping our clients achieve long-term self-sufficiency.