- Ability to perform assigned responsibilities within SBFHC’s established guidelines in an organized, efficient manner.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to relate and communicate well with a diverse patient population.
- Ability to work within a team setting and with volunteers.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- At least six months work experience in a clinic, medical office or other health care facility.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) required.
South Bay Family Health Care (SBFHC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with local "Fair Chance" ordinances.