This job often operates in a fast-paced manner and multi-tasking and prioritizing are a necessity. SBC is a team oriented organization, meaning everyone is encouraged to ask for and provide help as needed.
To successfully perform the essential functions of the job you must be able to sit, climb and balance, bend, stoop or kneel. Moving objects 50 pounds or more is another requirement. Specific vision abilities include close and distance vision, color, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This in as as needed p9osition. Working some weekends, late nights and occasional holidays are required. Days and hours vary according to business needs. A flexible schedule is encouraged, with the yearly average being around 20 hours per week.
Required Education and Experience:
- Ability to read and comprehend labels on chemicals and recipes.
- Two years’ experience in a commercial kitchen.
- High school diploma/GED
- Black pants, black shirt and non-slip safety shoes.
- No headphones, ear buds, blue tooth or similar devices.
- Hair and facial hair neatly trimmed or restrained
- Jewelry in moderation
- Cell phone use during breaks only