This position contributes to the mission of the organization by troubleshooting, problem-solving, making recommendations, and supporting implementation to address US Programs data management and IT challenges. This position supports program needs including digital clinic practice tools, monitoring and evaluation tools, assessment, and reporting. It provides data analysis and reporting for US Programs department efforts, and operational support to program activities in collaboration with the Information Systems Team. This position is M-F, full time, occasional weekends and evenings, on call during COVID testing clinic hours. 6 month placement with possibility to extend.
Medical Teams International Calling:
Daring to love like Jesus, we boldly break barriers to health and restore wholeness in a hurting world.
- Analyze current business processes and make recommendations for improvement.
- Improve training and operational procedures to streamline operational activities and improve data quality.
- Work with internal and external clients to understand data reporting requirements.
- Create and present reports to executive/leadership team members and stakeholders to support program goals and recommendations.
- Oversee implementation of projects from inception to completion.
- Use a variety of data analysis and organizational tools to uncover insights.
- Monitors and recommend improvements to an organization’s software, hardware and business systems.
- Work closely with USP Leadership to understand business and client requirements and implement processes to meet those needs – particularly HIPAA compliance.
- Make recommendation and implement improvements to the current operations and procedures of the organization.
- Develop self-help or procedural documentation and knowledge materials
- Work in partnership with Information systems team.
- Support safeguarding of program participants and employees through promoting an environment of awareness and upholding the code of conduct provisions of Medical Teams Protection from Sexual Exploitation & Abuse, Child & Vulnerable Adult protection, and harassment-free workplace policies.
- When appropriate, incorporate the use of volunteers in daily job functions.
- Additional duties as assigned.