Vectorform is known as a dynamic and creative company specializing in the creation of emerging digital experiences for the world's leading brands. As a team of designers, engineers, entrepreneurs, and intellectuals, Vectorform's mission is to invent products, services, and processes that result in meaningful and exceptional human experiences.
The Electrical Engineer Lead will be an important team player who can handle electrical hardware design as well as writing firmware. They will be interfacing with the customer as well as others on the Engineering team and various Vectorform departments.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Define project processes and technical standards that will enhance the effectiveness of the HW teams execution
- Develop and review estimates
- Define and assign tasks
- Provide technical guidance to the team and facilitate root cause analysis
- Communicate technical project status to management and stakeholders
- Support sales team with RFPs, RFIs, SOWs and presentations
- Design electronic hardware and printed circuit boards
- Write embedded firmware
- Write design specifications