Intelliteach, a growing and entrepreneurial company, is looking for a Bilingual Help Desk Support Analyst (English/ Spanish). A successful candidate will share our values and have an interest in working with the latest technologies to provide exceptional customer service in support of our clients.
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as the initial contact for reporting technical issues, and answering questions regarding upgrades, installations, and other software/hardware/network issues.
- Effectively communicate with requesters in a clear, positive, and professional manner (in accordance with Intelliteach script, spelling, grammatical, and related guidelines);
- Accurately diagnose client technical issues; gather the necessary information; and perform standard, preliminary research using all relevant available resources;
- Effectively implement the steps found in available resources by following the instructions and using a variety of remote access, user admin, and related tools;
- Clearly and thoroughly document requests for assistance in our ticket management system, and track incidents through to resolution/escalation (per client guidelines);
- Escalate unresolved issues to Team Leads.
- Identify potential outages and other problems (via information gathering, ticket trends, etc.) and communicate the information to Team Leads in a timely manner.
- Must be fluent (speaking and writing) in English and Spanish.
**As a 24/7 operation we are looking for candidates with flexibility in their schedule.
Intelliteach is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to workforce diversity.