QuarterLine is currently seeking full-time Certified Medical Assistants to join our team at Madigan Army Medical Center Outpatient Clinics. As an employee of QuarterLine, you will have the opportunity to treat active duty personnel, military retirees, eligible veterans, and their enrolled family members at Madigan Army Medical Center.
As the U.S. Army’s second largest medical treatment facility and a state-of-the-art and technologically advanced medical center, Madigan is one of only two designated Level II trauma centers in Army Medicine and one of four in the state of Washington. Madigan participates in a unique partnership created in the late 1990s with St. Joseph Medical Center and Tacoma General Hospital called the Tacoma Trauma Trust to provide care to non-beneficiary trauma victims beyond the gates of Joint Base Lewis-McChord.
Madigan maintains approximately 220 beds for inpatient care, and can expand to accommodate more than 300 inpatients during periods of urgent need including emergencies. Outpatients are seen at the hospital's medical mall complex handling nearly one million visits annually. Madigan performs more than 45 surgeries, fills nearly 4,000 prescriptions, and delivers eight babies daily.
To learn more, please visit: https://madigan.tricare.mil/
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
Serves as a Medical Assistant performing a range of standard patient care procedures in an outpatient primary care or specialty care clinic supporting the delivery of patient centered care. The clinic settings may include but are not limited to Family Practice, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, and other sub-specialty clinics. A Certified Medical Assistant may perform the following: duties delegated by, and under the supervision of, a health care practitioner.
- Degree: Certificate.
- Education: Graduate from a medical assistant training program.
- Certification: Certified Medical Assistant, and Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Licensure/Registration: Hold an active and unrestricted license or certification to practice as a Medical Assistant in Washington.
- Citizenship: U.S. citizenship.
- Ability to pass background check.
- Current physical and immunizations.
Work Location, Hours, and Physical Requirements:
- Physical Requirements: You must be on the premises to perform the job. The environment is fast-paced and multifaceted, with conditions and duties that can change quickly throughout a shift.
- Hours of Performance: The performance hours are Monday through Friday, 8/hour shift between 6:30am and 5:30pm, 40/hours per week.
QuarterLine Consulting Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Disability/Vets Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. As an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, QuarterLine is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. If you are unable to use our online tools to search and/or apply for jobs due to a disability, please email email@example.com to request accommodation.