Value Analysis is a product evaluation workflow application that is the first to fully integrate ECRIs clinical evidence analysis, safety, and pricing data into a transparent, one-stop platform. This application integrates pricing and utilization analytics, evidence-based assessments, and comparative product evaluations to optimize clinical spend and ultimately enhance patient outcomes. This product has the flexibility and functionality to improve decision making for healthcare supply chain, hospital value analysis, capital budget, and other medical technology and clinical teams.
The Director of Product Management (DPM) is responsible for evaluating and redefining the product strategy and roadmap, as well as overseeing a team of implementation specialists and subject matter experts. The DPM is responsible for the vision and profitability of the product line. S/he will work closely with various teams at ECRI to manage the products lifecycle, make business decisions and create product strategies that ensure long term success. This role covers responsibilities that span from determining customer needs to strategy refinement to creating and executing on detailed product requirements.
The VA PM is the champion for the product and must communicate effectively with all contributing areas of the organization. The successful DPM will have strong knowledge of IT development methodologies and will have experience managing cross-functional teams. S/he will work closely with ECRIs IT team to balance client needs and requests with available resources and related internal production capacity. This role will serve as the internal and external subject matter expert for the product line, working closely with the sales channel and key clients.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statements(s)
- Evaluate and redefine as needed, the Value Analysis product vision, strategy, priorities, plans, and metrics to ensure differentiation and delivery of a unique value based tool to ECRIs clients.
- Responsible for the Value Analysis product roadmap and release timeline; defining areas of product development for current and future execution.
- Communicate clear strategy to product team and connected functional leaders and ensure that strategy is reflected in product operations.
- Drive all operations relative to Value Analysis to achieve efficient and superior performance.
- Set, enforce, and measure realistic goals for the product teams effective operations.
- Generate ideas that grow market share and improve customer experience.
- Gain a deep understanding of the Value Analysis user experience, identifying and filling product functionality gaps where needed.
- Assess market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors products.
- Conduct customer needs analysis and translate into product specifications.
- Propose product strategy changes as a result of competitive changes in the marketplace.
- Work with Product Development to ensure product supports specific business process automation that is
- efficiently supportable by our organization
- optimized for market-reasonable levels of configuration
- seamlessly upgradable
- Accountable for defining business needs, product solution and functional direction to the engineering team.
- Partner with engineering teams, marketing, sales, and support teams to define Epics, user stories, and acceptance criteria which ensure quality release of the product, timeliness, and market requirements
- Develop customer objection strategies and associated training for staff, marketing and sales.
- Enforce selling what we have already built.
- Measure and analyze product and feature performance for opportunities to innovate, simplify and improve the customer experience, increasing adoption.
- Collaborate with marketing to develop and define / redefine go-to-market strategy.
- Work with sales and marketing leaders to prepare short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and related analyses to aid in product sales strategies and on-going customer satisfaction.
- Develop sales training material and work with sales and implementation teams to deliver effective product implementations for all clients
- Assist sales team with ECRIs more complex opportunities and orders.
- Work with marketing and sales to prepare go to market plans, associated documents, and sales training.
- Develop a customer user group(s) for guiding direction, VOC, validating designs and beta testing.
- Develop and oversee customer training and whats new updates.
- Accountable for execution of Value Analysis strategy / roadmap within given timeframes
- Accountable for execution of timely updates and releases
- Accountability for timely implementations
- Accountability for customer satisfaction
- Accountable for meeting budget requirements
- Accountable for other metrics to be determined