- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Requires 2-4 years of experiences in the field or in a related area.
- Is knowledgeable of concepts, practices and procedures associate with the job.
- Capable of servicing, upkeep, and repair of buildings, equipment, appliances, plumbing, electric, carpentry, etc.
- Capable of operating machinery/tools used for this line of work.
- Capable of organizing, planning, executing maintenance schedule requiring minimal supervision.
- Capable of heavy work.
- Valid Driver's License.
Physical Capacity Requirements
Frequently operates a motor vehicle both locally and/or long distances during daylight hours and/or after dark.
Frequently lifts supplies, equipment, luggage, groceries, files, records, etc. up to 50 pounds.
Standing and Sitting
80% of the time is standing and walking.
Frequently requires stretching, bending, stooping and reaching.
Pulling & Pushing
Frequently requires sweeping, mopping, moving furniture, equipment, etc.
Occasionally intervenes with clients engaged in physically assaultive, self-harmful behavior or serious property destruction to de-escalate and stabilize behavior. Intervention may require brief physical restraint.
Participants in training for Physical Crisis Intervention, First Aid, and CPR. All of these require some physical activity: bending, kneeling, stooping, use of arms and legs.
Continuously requires close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Talking & Hearing
Continuously requires the ability to communicate verbally both in person and via telephone.
Hands & Fingers
Continuously requires ability to write, enter data via keyboard, handle tools, etc.
- During initial ninety (90) days of employment.
- At least annually thereafter.