Required Education and Experience:
- 4-6 years’ experience
- Must have public accounting experience
- High performer at existing firm
- Super Regional or Top 100 firm experience
- Understand Tax Law changes or how to navigate resources
- Solid understanding and experience with federal tax compliance, federal tax accounting and provisions, tax analysis, and tax research
- High energy
- Stable work history
Rea and Associates is an equal opportunity employer. The company prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.