- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in both English and Spanish along with interpersonal skills
- Ability to read and write Spanish effectively
- Ability to translate and speak Spanish fluently
- Ability and willingness to travel approximately 50 percent of the time
- Computer literacy, including typing skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Basic photography skills are a plus
Undergraduate degree in business or similar field is preferred. Project coordination/management is preferred.
At least five years of work experience is required, preferably in a related field. The position involves interacting with different levels of management and donors. It requires an assertive, flexible individual with strong interpersonal skills. Travel experience is preferred.