Are you ready to make a difference? MIND Research Institute, the creators of ST Math, is looking for a highly effective Education Success Manager to proactively drive successful implementations of MIND programs at the school and district levels.
Join us in our mission to ensure that all students are mathematically equipped to solve the worlds most challenging problems! As an Education Success Manager, you will collaborate with all MIND teams, build value and engagement, guide product usage, ensure success through on-site and remote interactions, and delight customers towards expansion. This role requires interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships with district administrators, principals, and teachers. As a passionate and creative problem-solver, you will generate enthusiasm for math and ST Math, ultimately transforming the lives of the students we serve.
Do you have what it takes to join our team?
- Do you have a passion for math education, and want an active role in inspiring change?
- Can you give examples of how you've coached adult learners?
- Does working from home part of the time and traveling around the West sound invigorating?
- Are your communication skills stellar, and do you know how to ask the right questions to solve school and district challenges?
- Do you know how to bring solutions to the table for a variety of stakeholder levels, how to defend your ideas, and how to give and receive productive feedback?
- Do you work proactively, anticipating needs before they arise?
- Are you known for your efficiency, and can you manage multiple projects simultaneously?
- Do you have the perseverance to do whatever it takes to reach your goals and objectives?
- Are you a team player and enjoy learning from your teammates?
- Does your work reflect your commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion?
Did you answer, Yes! or even, Absolutely! to all of the above? Great! Lets get down to specifics.