Do You Love Math?
We do too! Do you want to make a difference in education? Do you want to work from home? We’re looking for someone like you. Work with our team as an independent contractor and help us develop high-quality educational content ranging from elementary math to calculus.
About Larson Texts, Inc.
Leading the market with over five million student users each year, Larson Texts, Inc., and its subsidiary Big Ideas Learning, LLC, have produced student-friendly textbooks and dynamic teacher materials for more than 40 years. Our team is committed to providing clear and innovative print and digital content that fosters a deep understanding of, and appreciation for, mathematics education.
Here's what we’re looking for:
We are looking for highly-qualified individuals to collaborate with our math content development team to create instructional materials for national and state math programs.
Here are some projects that might be a great fit for your area of expertise:
- Write/edit content for print and digital ancillaries
- Write/edit answer manuscripts
- Write/edit video manuscripts
- Record tutorial videos
Projects such as these can last from 1 to 12 months.
Here’s what you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Mathematics Education, or Elementary Education
- Experience in the development of instructional materials
- Ability to write original content and adapt existing content in a clear, concise manner that is appropriate at the required grade level
- Proficient use of technology, including Office 365 and Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong commitment to excellence
- Ability to collaborate in a remote environment
- An ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment