- High School diploma or GED
- Some college or specialty school preferred
- 3 years of work experience
- 1 year Warehouse experience a plus
- CDL driver preferred
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Detailed oriented regarding documentation, ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- Good communication skills
- Intermediate Computer skills
- Focus on customer service excellence
- Focus on safety, compliance and quality
Carter Bloodcare is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer. Carter Bloodcare provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants and will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an employee’s or applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic, and veteran or disability status. In addition to federal law requirements, Carter BloodCare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Carter Bloodcare is a Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.